6 replies to this topic

#1 hse medic

hse medic

Senior Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:EMS, Ambulance Service

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:00 PM

Very sad news that a HSE National Ambulance Service paramedic died today in the line of duty. Details of the incident won't be made public out of courtesy to his family & colleagues. Suffice to say it was a tragic accident which never should have happened.

Deepest sympathy to his family & colleagues.

#2 dave111

dave111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:09 PM

Bloody news was quick to hand out details. Very Very sad. My thoughts are with his Family friends and collegues at this very sad time.

#3 emt23

emt23

Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:58 PM

Bloody news was quick to hand out details. Very Very sad. My thoughts are with his Family friends and collegues at this very sad time.

RIP

#4 metamb

metamb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:02 AM

Condolences to the family, relatives and friends of Paramedic Simon Sexton RIP of The HSE National Ambulance Service,Cavan Station. Tragically killed in the line of duty yesterday Thursday 3rd June 2010.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam

#5 hse medic

hse medic

Senior Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:EMS, Ambulance Service

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:21 PM

Merged the two threads into one & moved to the other services section of the site in light of the fact that the deceased was not a member of the DFB.

Regards

HSE Medic

#6 Let it burn

Let it burn

Experienced Regular Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:33 PM

Very Sad indeed
To think he went to work on a fine Summers day,just like the rest of us....And never came home.

As was said in an earlier thread, I think it is important that this does not turn into a "What Happened" thread.
Sympathy to his wife, Children and Colleagues in the NAS.
RIP

#7 thorpe

thorpe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Cricket, Golf, Motor sport (watching not participating), reading, radio scanning, aircraft, military history and all things connected to the fire service

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:33 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with the family, friends and collegues of the Paramedic Simon Sexton.
May he rest in peace.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users