- Make sure you have permisson to post the picture from both the photographer and subjects in it!
- Only fire and EMS related pictures at present.
- Post only photos of scenes that are in the public forum or have permission .i.e. no whistle blowing or photos of confidential information etc.
- Pictures of incidents such as car crashes in particular those involving fatalities should have all number plates blanked and not be easily identifiable as to the exact incident. Please use your head on this and be sensitive to those who were involved in the crash / fire incident and be aware that such photos may be considered evidence.
- No pictures of a sexual nature in any circumstances, members breaking this rule will be banned permanently!
- Be sure to give a description of the image except in cases of fatalities or serious injuries (i.e. be aware of the people involved, their families and possible court cases)
- Under no circumstances can you download and use a photo without the permission of it's owner.
If you have any comments or suggestions e.g. new categories then let me know by private message otherwise good luck.