• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 SiteAdministrator

SiteAdministrator

Senior Poster

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Sea Kayaking, Hillwalking, Fire investigation, Website design, Martial arts, fitness, nutrition. The world!

Posted 18 January 2007 - 08:04 PM

Since a picture paints a thousand words l thought l would add a gallery but as usual to keep the site up and running without hassle here are a few rules.
  • Make sure you have permisson to post the picture from both the photographer and subjects in it!
  • Only fire and EMS related pictures at present.
  • Post only photos of scenes that are in the public forum or have permission .i.e. no whistle blowing or photos of confidential information etc.
  • Pictures of incidents such as car crashes in particular those involving fatalities should have all number plates blanked and not be easily identifiable as to the exact incident. Please use your head on this and be sensitive to those who were involved in the crash / fire incident and be aware that such photos may be considered evidence.
  • No pictures of a sexual nature in any circumstances, members breaking this rule will be banned permanently!
  • Be sure to give a description of the image except in cases of fatalities or serious injuries (i.e. be aware of the people involved, their families and possible court cases)
  • Under no circumstances can you download and use a photo without the permission of it's owner.
At present all photos uploaded to the gallery will need to be approved by admin before becoming visible to all. Admin will also have the final say in all photos being posted or not.
If you have any comments or suggestions e.g. new categories then let me know by private message otherwise good luck.
Alan Admin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users